Monday, April 2, 2012

Oprah Winfrey Confessed to Failure of OWN Network in 101 Mistakes on CBS

Oprah talked about her difficult moments and heartache about her new network, OWn. Oprah appeared on CBS to talk about the network's hard times on the air. She gave an interview to CBS in which she confessed to the hard times.

Winfrey confessed to major regrets. “Had I known that it was this difficult, I might have done something else,” she said. “I didn’t think it was going to be easy, but if I knew then what I know now, I might have made different choices.”

As the executive director, chairman, and chief creative officer, Oprah is counting her regrets. She thought that the network was launched too soon.
"“If I were writing a book about it, I could call the book 101 Mistakess..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our discussions here. Inform and educate our readers on pending civil rights violation cases, unsolved murders, self-defense murder cases, baffling current cases of homicides, minority shootings etc.
Please keep your comments short and right to the point.

All submissions are reviewed by a Human editor. No profanities or name-calling allowed!